- Avoid going to another office with our oral surgeon
- Sedation is available to help our patients relax
- We use advanced technology for precise results
Dental surgery is sometimes necessary to keep your or your child’s oral health in good shape. Not many people look forward to an oral surgical procedure, but at Hawthorne Smile Spa, we will make sure your procedure is as comfortable as possible. Below are a few good reasons you should have your Hawthorne oral surgery performed here:Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures
Dr. Gilmore comes to our office once a month. She's a great oral surgeon, has been doing oral surgery for over 30 years, very skilled and highly knowledgeable. She will see our cases from beginning to end, from initial consultation all the way through postoperative care. She does wisdom teeth as well as procedures to assist with orthodontics, such as placing implants or chain attachments to help bring down impacted teeth. And yeah, she's a great surgeon.
- We have an in-house oral surgeon, Dr. Loretta Gilmore, with decades of experience.
- Dr. Gilmore has over 40 years of experience tending to smiles. She and our team stay up to date on the latest procedures and techniques.
- We can take care of several types of oral surgery.
- We offer you three separate levels of sedation depending on the patient’s needs.
- Our staff is trained to listen to our patients’ needs and react accordingly.
- Our office is packed with some of the latest technology, including 3-D imaging and intraoral cameras, to ensure your care is as precise as possible.
To find out more about our oral surgery services, call us today at 310-982-4895. Our staff will be glad to help your family. For your convenience, we offer late afternoon appointments three days a week plus Saturday hours.
Dental Surgery Doesn’t Have to Be a Big Deal
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we like to make dental care as smooth and easy as possible, and that includes our oral surgery treatments. Sedation is always available to help our patients relax – we’ll even help you decide which sedation option is right for your family’s situation.
We offer several types of oral surgery in our modern dentist office, including:
- Tooth Extractions – When needed, we will gently remove a diseased or damaged tooth.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can extract these third molars to prevent problems with the other teeth.
- Gum Grafts – Our dentist will take tissue from the roof of the patient’s mouth and place it where the gums have receded.
- Bone Grafts – Synthetic bone material added to the patient’s jaw will stimulate the growth of new bone cells and prepare the adult jaw for dental implants.
- Sinus Lifts – This type of bone graft enhances the bone in the patient’s upper jaw.
- Ridge Augmentations – We can build up the jaw ridge after the loss of adult teeth either in preparation for implants or to make it more attractive.