- Request a complimentary orthodontic consultation
- We have an in-house orthodontist
- Help your child avoid problems down the road
Everyone wants the straightest, most beautiful smile possible. Unfortunately, most of us don’t naturally have one. That’s where orthodontic treatment comes into play. Our dentists and orthodontist here at Hawthorne Smile Spa are skilled in using a variety of orthodontics in Hawthorne to straighten our patients’ smiles. With our help, your child or you can:Designed For Your Smile Read Transcript
Designed For Your Smile
The patients come to Dr. Joyner because they feel confident in her treatments and when they're ready for orthodontic treatment, then they just come here. They don't want to go anywhere else. A lot of these kids that come here in this office has known her since even two years old. And so as the parents feel confident bringing their children here, and Dr. Joyner will look and see, “Well, I think you need orthodontic treatment now.”
Because Dr. Joyner wants to catch them earlier so we don't extract teeth, things like that. Then that way they can keep all their teeth if parents brought their children here early enough. And then after that, that's the phase one. And then from phase one, they go to phase two, which is all the braces and getting the bite right. When they look at their smile, after the braces come off, they are so happy. They love their smile, they have confidence within themselves, whereas before they were self-conscious. And now they just go on with life smiling.
- Create a perfect, gorgeous grin and feel more confident
- Make better first impressions in professional life
- More easily maintain good oral health
- Increase overall self-esteem
Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation. We’re located on South Inglewood Avenue, not far from Northrop Grumman.
We Offer Orthodontic Solutions For the Entire Family
Orthodontic care is more than just about cosmetics. Did you know that children as young as 4 or 5 can benefit from orthodontic treatment? It’s true; we can often prevent the need for more invasive orthodontic treatment through early interventional care.
In addition, with our in-house orthodontist, our team provides orthodontic care for every member of the family who might need it. Our services include:
- Preventive Orthodontics – Bring your child in to see us as young as 1 year old. We will check their developing teeth, look for any signs of problems, and make recommendations accordingly. When they are 4 or 5, they may be able to benefit from treatment to correct orthodontic problems and possibly avoid the need for braces in the future.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – If your child’s jaw is too narrow, they can develop breathing problems down the road. Breathing problems can mean a lack of good oxygen during sleep, which can cause a number of other problems. We can have a custom appliance made that will widen their jaw and help eliminate these breathing issues. We can also correct a crossbite that can cause a child’s face to develop an asymmetrical appearance.
- Space Maintainers – If your child has lost one or more teeth but their permanent teeth have not begun to come in yet, they may benefit from space maintainers. These devices will help prevent their other teeth from shifting positions, keeping the space open for their permanent teeth to come through as they develop.
- Traditional Braces – Standard metal braces have been used for many years because they are reliable and trustworthy for a variety of orthodontic applications. They will correct the most crooked and uneven smile, plus help with bite and alignment issues.
- OrthoFX – OrthoFX is one of the top clear aligner companies. Patients can begin treatment for only $85/month. OrthoFX aligners are ultra-clear, stain-resistant, and very comfortable. Plus, you can try OrthoFX before you commit to treatment.
- Invisalign – Invisalign was the first company to introduce clear plastic teeth aligners as an alternative to metal braces. Patients love that the aligners are discreet and comfortable. Just wear them for 20-22 hours each day, removing them for eating, brushing, and special occasions.
- ClearCorrect – ClearCorrect works in a similar way to Invisalign. All your child has to do is slip the aligners on over their teeth and go. The biggest difference between Invisalign and ClearCorrect is that ClearCorrect is usually less expensive.
- SureSmile® – SureSmile is a third clear aligner option that we offer. It has the same benefits as Invisalign and ClearCorrect and may work better in some circumstances than the other two choices.
No matter what type of Hawthorne orthodontics you and your family need, you’ll find it here at Hawthorne Smile Spa. Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule your child’s complimentary orthodontic consultation. You can also request an appointment online.