Your dentists at Hawthorne Smile Spa understand the challenges that missing and failing teeth create for our adult patients. That’s why we offer so many ways to replace them using Hawthorne dental implants. These replacement teeth roots can help you:The Best Option For A Missing Tooth Read Transcript
Dental implants are fantastic. They afford you the ability of not having to involve adjacent teeth, like we do when we do fix bridgework. Involves utilizing other teeth and most we have to destroy their foundation to create the crown. But with implants, we're able to place the device in and put in our bone and allow to heal. And we're able to put a crown on top and it's wonderful. It's easy. Presently we're able to do it where I say the majority of implants placed are stable and the patient's body accepts them. And they're successful with them and keep them for years.
- Eat and enjoy a wider menu of delicious and nutritious foods
- Smile with more confidence
- Look more attractive and more successful
- Speak more clearly so you can be understood the first time
- Improve your oral and overall health
Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to find out more about teeth implants. We’re conveniently located on South Inglewood Avenue, not far from LAX.
Teeth Implants Give You Back Your Smile
Implants have been around for hundreds of years, but their technology has rapidly improved in recent decades. Today, teeth implants are usually made from sturdy, medical-grade titanium. After we insert the implants into your jaw, new bone material will actually grow around the implant, creating a stable base for replacement teeth.
- Single Implant With a Crown – If you just have a single missing tooth, we can place one implant, then attach a new crown to the top of it.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will fill in gaps left by missing teeth by anchoring to at least two implants. You’ll be able to chew easier and smile more confidently.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You’ve never had dentures as comfortable as these! We’ll stabilize your dentures with a sturdy bar that is attached to implants.
- Full-Arch Fixed Teeth – We can place a minimal number of implants, then anchor a full row of new teeth to them. They won’t need removal for cleaning each day like conventional dentures do.
- Mini Implants – If you’re not a good candidate for standard implants, minis may work for you. They require less healthy bone to work with and a shorter healing time.
Enjoy a reinvigorated smile using dental implants in Hawthorne. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment, or make an appointment .