At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we believe that life is too short to look in the mirror and be displeased with your smile. If you or your child are not happy with the way your smile looks, now is a perfect time to take steps to do something about it. The dentists and staff at Hawthorne Smile Spa look forward to meeting your family and providing your child with outstanding cosmetic dentistry in Hawthorne. With our help, your whole family can:Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
Well, we like to educate our patients on what we have available. We'll take photos of them and let them see their smile. They can discuss what they want and what they'd be pleased with. And I'm able to show them different things that we do now, we have for veneers, bleaching, crown and bridge, implants, we do other cosmetic features, gingivectomy to help your smile and your teeth appear larger, more balanced. So for all of your cosmetic needs, come and see us at Hawthorne Smile Spa.
- Look more attractive and vibrant
- Increase confidence when socializing
- Make better first impressions
- Make it easier to maintain good oral hygiene
- Gain an edge in professional life
- Improve overall self-esteem
Call us today to schedule your or your child’s appointment for a cosmetic dentistry consultation: 310-982-4895. You’ll find us conveniently located on South Inglewood Avenue, not far from SoFi Stadium.
Liven Up Your Family’s Smiles Using Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Surveys show that 45 percent of people, no matter how old they are, believe that a smile is a person’s best feature. That’s why the dentists and staff at Hawthorne Smile Spa want each of our patients to have a smile they can be proud to show off everywhere.
With that in mind, we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services that you and your family can take advantage of:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of luminescent material will instantly cover a number of teeth imperfections and give our patients the smile they’ve been dreaming about. We can have new veneers made from either porcelain, zirconia, or composite resin. We’ll help you decide which type will best suit your needs.
- Teeth Whitening – We provide several types of whitening treatment. You or your child can opt for KöR whitening, Zoom whitening and laser whitening in our office for the fastest results or take home custom-made bleaching trays and a professional-strength gel to use whenever it is convenient. We also offer Icon resin infiltration that removes stubborn spots that regular whitening won’t remove.
- Orthodontics – We have an in-house orthodontist, so your child (or you!) will find a number of orthodontic solutions here. We offer clear aligner therapy using OrthoFX, Invisalign, ClearCorrect, and SureSmile®. If your child needs traditional metal braces, we place them as well. Our team can often shorten or eliminate full orthodontic treatment through interventional orthodontics, space maintainers, and dentofacial orthopedics from a young age.
- Tooth Bonding – Your child can get his or her smile repaired in just one visit using seamless composite resin. Your child’s dentist can fix chips, cracks, deep stains, gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth so that you leave our office with a brand-new smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Our gentle laser treatment will shape and beautify gums so that the teeth-to-gum ratio is more even. There is no cutting or stitches involved, and treatment takes only a few minutes.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – We have two doctors who are certified in using a facial muscle relaxant to help patients with a “gummy smile.” They will inject the material into areas around the mouth to lessen the movement of the upper lip and reduce how much of the gums show.
- Crown Lengthening – We’ll use a low-power dental laser to painlessly remove excess gum tissue, allowing short teeth to appear longer and more attractive.
No matter what a smile needs help with, you’ll likely find it at Hawthorne Smile Spa. Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment for cosmetic dentistry in Hawthorne. You can also request an appointment online. To streamline care, take advantage of a Virtual Smile Assessment by sending us a few photos of your or your child’s smile.