Did you understand that kids as young as 4 or 5 can get from the care of a specialist orthodontist? At that age, we can examine their developing mouths to catch early signs of orthodontic concerns or issues with a throat that’s too narrow. Early treatment can typically prevent the requirement for extensive orthodontic work in the future, even permitting kids to bypass braces completely often.
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we employ a highly trained pediatric dentist, Dr. Joyner, plus we have our own internal orthodontist, Dr. Joyner. You can be certain your kid will receive the absolute best pediatric orthodontic care possible. We’ve treated many kids with orthodontics for years!
Below is a list of a few of the pediatric orthodontic treatments we offer:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – A narrow air passage can cause breathing problems for your kid, however, we can assist with an individualized appliance developed to broaden the throat.
- Interventional Orthodontics – Specialized early treatment can help reduce the requirement for braces or other orthodontic care later.
- Space Maintainers – This hardware can help keep your kid’s teeth from moving while waiting on adult teeth to emerge.
- Conventional Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment can correct the alignment of even the most unequal teeth and appropriate extreme bite problems.
- Invisalign Treatment – Rather than metal brackets and wires, this treatment uses clear plastic trays to line up teeth in their proper positions.
- ClearCorrect Treatment – This treatment resembles Invisalign, however is typically more economical.
- SureSmile® Treatment – For some patients, this type of clear aligner therapy may be chosen.
Supply your kid the very best orthodontic treatment you can by taking them to a trusted pediatric orthodontist to learn about our braces for kids in Del Aire, CA. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to arrange a consultation with a member of our experienced team.