Did you know that children as young as 4 or 5 can benefit from the care of an expert orthodontist? At that age, we can examine their developing mouths to catch early signs of orthodontic problems or problems with an airway that’s too narrow. Early treatment can often prevent the need for extensive orthodontic work later on, even allowing kids to bypass braces altogether in many cases.
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we have two board-certified pediatric dentists, Drs. Arlene Joyner and Brent Tucker, plus we have our own in-house orthodontist, Dr. Floyd Cawthon. You can be certain your child will receive the very best pediatric orthodontic care possible. We’ve treated thousands of children with orthodontics over three and half decades!
Below is a list of some of the pediatric orthodontic treatments we provide:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – A narrow airway can cause breathing problems for your child, but we can help with a special appliance designed to widen the airway.
- Interventional Orthodontics – Specialized early treatment can help reduce the need for braces or other orthodontic care later on.
- Space Maintainers – This hardware can help keep your child’s teeth from shifting while waiting on permanent teeth to emerge.
- Traditional Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment can straighten even the most crooked teeth and correct severe bite problems.
- Invisalign Treatment – Rather than metal brackets and wires, this treatment uses clear plastic trays to align teeth in their proper positions.
- ClearCorrect Treatment – This treatment is similar to Invisalign, but is usually less expensive.
- SureSmile® Treatment – For some patients, this type of clear aligner therapy may be preferred.
Give your child the best orthodontic treatment you can by taking them to a trusted pediatric orthodontist in Inglewood, CA. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment or make one online.