Did you know that kids as young as 4 or 5 can get from the care of a specialist orthodontist? At that age, we can examine their growing mouths to capture early signs of orthodontic concerns or issues with a throat that’s too narrow. Early treatment can often prevent the requirement for comprehensive orthodontic work in the future, even allowing kids to bypass braces entirely usually.
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we have an extremely trained pediatric dentist, Dr. Joyner, plus we have our own internal orthodontist, Dr. Joyner. You can be certain that your kid will receive the finest pediatric orthodontic care possible. We’ve dealt with numerous bite problems with modern orthodontics for years.
Below is a list of a few of the pediatric orthodontic treatments we provide:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – A narrow air passage can cause breathing problems for your kid, but we can assist with a unique appliance designed to expand the throat.
- Interventional Orthodontics – Specialized early treatment can help reduce the requirement for braces or other orthodontic care later on.
- Space Maintainers – This hardware can assist keep your child’s teeth from moving while waiting on adult teeth to emerge.
- Standard Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment can straighten even the most unequal teeth and correct extreme bite problems.
- Invisalign Treatment – Rather than metal brackets and wires, this treatment utilizes clear plastic trays to line up teeth in their correct positions.
- ClearCorrect Treatment – This treatment is similar to Invisalign, however is generally more cost-effective.
- SureSmile® Treatment – For some clients, this sort of clear aligner treatment might be preferred.
Offer your kid the absolute best orthodontic treatment you can by taking them to an experienced pediatric orthodontist to find out about our braces for kids in Ladera Heights, CA. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to arrange a consultation with a member of our experienced team.