Did you know that kids as young as 4 or 5 can gain from the care of an expert orthodontist? At that age, we can analyze their developing mouths to catch early indications of orthodontic issues or problems with a throat that’s too narrow. Early treatment can often avoid the need for extensive orthodontic work in the future, even allowing kids to bypass braces altogether oftentimes.
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we have two board-certified pediatric dentists, Drs. Arlene Joyner and Brent Tucker, plus we have our own in-house orthodontist, Dr. Floyd Cawthon. You can be certain your kid will receive the absolute best pediatric orthodontic care possible. We’ve treated countless kids with orthodontics over 3 and a half decades!
Below is a list of some of the pediatric orthodontic treatments we provide:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – A narrow airway can cause breathing issues for your kid, but we can help with a unique appliance designed to expand the throat.
- Interventional Orthodontics – Specialized early treatment can help reduce the requirement for braces or other orthodontic care later.
- Space Maintainers – This hardware can help keep your child’s teeth from moving while waiting on adult teeth to emerge.
- Standard Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment can straighten even the most uneven teeth and correct extreme bite problems.
- Invisalign Treatment – Rather than metal brackets and wires, this treatment uses clear plastic trays to line up teeth in their proper positions.
- ClearCorrect Treatment – This treatment is similar to Invisalign, but is normally more economical.
- SureSmile® Treatment – For some patients, this kind of clear aligner therapy may be preferred.
Provide your kid the very best orthodontic treatment you can by taking them to a trusted pediatric orthodontist to find out about our braces for kids in Westchester. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to schedule a consultation with a member of our experienced team.