If you are ready to do something about your lackluster smile, the team at Hawthorne Smile Spa has some great news. Using Hawthorne dental veneers, we can give a patient’s smile new life and boost their confidence. With our veneers treatment, you can:Your Perfect Smile Awaits Read Transcript
Well, sometimes you might see that when you have a smile and you look at it and you say, “Oh my God, I have too many spaces. I don't like the shape of my teeth. They're too small. They don't fit my face.” With cosmetic veneers, we're able to change the anatomy, make your tooth appear a little large away, but it'll close the spaces and have more uniform and pleasing. And it's easy. A lot of times it doesn't require a lot of drilling or anesthesia, and it's able to be accomplished with ease and not too much discomfort at all.
- Conceal imperfect teeth to create a beautiful new smile
- Finally take pride in showing off a confident smile everywhere
- Make better first impressions
- Gain an edge in social settings
Teeth Veneers Deliver Flawless Smiles
Have you ever looked at one of your favorite celebrities and wondered how their smile looks perfect? The fact is, few people naturally have even a near-perfect smile. That celebrity likely used veneers to create their beautiful smile. You can do the same with our veneers!
Over 35 years of practice, we have helped thousands of patients enjoy their dream smiles, and teeth veneers are one of our most popular ways of doing that. These thin shells are bonded to the front of flawed teeth by our dentists to hide imperfections and deliver a masterpiece of a smile. We offer two basic types of custom veneers at Hawthorne Smile Spa:
- Standard Veneers – Made from either sturdy zirconia or beautiful porcelain, these veneers are custom-crafted by our lab partner for the utmost in aesthetics, quality, and durability. In the hands of our skilled dentists, these veneers will look completely natural and provide a beautiful and bold new smile.
- Composite Veneers – These veneers can be made right in our office using composite resin, the same material our tooth-colored fillings are made from. Our dentists use their artistic skills to layer and harden the composite into thin shells they will then cement to teeth. Although they don’t last as long as standard veneers, these veneers are a good value for someone looking for a more budget-friendly solution to their imperfect smile. Most of the veneers we place for teens are composite.
There’s no reason to wait any longer to achieve a dream smile. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment .