Did you know that kids as young as 4 or 5 can gain from the care of an expert orthodontist? At that age, we can examine their developing mouths to catch early indications of orthodontic problems or problems with an air passage that’s too narrow. Early treatment can typically prevent the need for substantial orthodontic work later on, even enabling kids to bypass braces entirely in some cases.
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we have two board-certified pediatric dentists, Drs. Arlene Joyner and Brent Tucker, plus we have our own in-house orthodontist, Dr. Floyd Cawthon. You can be sure your kid will get the absolute best pediatric orthodontic care possible. We’ve treated thousands of children with orthodontics over three and a half decades!
Below is a list of some of the pediatric orthodontic treatments we offer:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – A narrow air passage can cause breathing issues for your child. We can aid them with an unique appliance created to broaden the air passage.
- Interventional Orthodontics – Specialized early treatment can help in reducing the requirement for braces or other orthodontic care in the future.
- Space Maintainers – This hardware can help keep your kid’s teeth from shifting while waiting on adult teeth to emerge.
- Conventional Braces – This reliable orthodontic treatment can align even the most crooked teeth and correct serious bite problems.
- Invisalign Treatment – Rather than metal brackets and wires, this treatment utilizes clear plastic trays to line up teeth in their proper positions.
- ClearCorrect Treatment – This treatment is similar to Invisalign but is normally a little less expensive.
- SureSmile® Treatment – For some patients, this type of clear aligner treatment may be preferred.
Give your kid the very best orthodontic treatment you can by taking them to a reliable pediatric orthodontist in Westmont. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to make an appointment, or arrange a visit online.