At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we love taking care of children’s smiles. So much so, that we deliver minimally invasive dentistry in Hawthorne to help our young patients enjoy their best smiles. We always take a conservative approach with our young patients. When you bring your child here for their dental care, our team can:
- Catch and treat tooth decay early on, often without any drilling
- Help them stop sucking their thumb, potentially preventing the need for orthodontic care later on
- Apply fluoride to strengthen their tooth enamel to prevent cavities and reverse early-stage tooth decay
- Coat the biting surfaces of their molars with tooth sealants to help prevent decay
- Offer conservative cosmetic treatment to help them feel more confident with their smile
Give your young ones the best dental care possible. Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment. We’re not far from LAX and SoFi Stadium.
Let Us Pamper Your Child’s Smile With Gentle Dental Treatment
We can’t over-caution parents on the importance of setting their kids up for a lifetime of happy, healthy smiles. Helping children develop good oral hygiene habits early on, along with professional dental care, will go a long way toward helping them enjoy beautiful, confident smiles.
Our dental practice was established to give the children of our area a place where they could receive outstanding dental care that is minimally invasive. We’re still doing that 35 years later. Some of the services that we offer children include:
- Silver Diamine Fluoride – This safe, gentle treatment is a no-drill alternative to fillings, as it kills bacteria and strengthens your child’s tooth enamel.
- Tooth Sealants – Sealants act like raincoats for your child’s teeth, putting a cavity-preventing barrier between bacteria and teeth and reducing the need for fillings.
- Thumb Sucking Help – We can offer advice and even make an appliance to help eliminate thumb sucking.
- Frenectomies – If your child has a tongue-tie, this simple laser procedure can help them nurse easier and speak easier.
- Pediatric Crowns – Beautiful zirconia crowns can cap damaged teeth and give your child back their chewing capacity. They require less tooth modification than other crowns and last longer than porcelain.
- ICON Resin Infiltration – This innovative treatment is an alternative to fillings, so it requires no drilling. It also removes white spots that have appeared on your child’s teeth.