Our expert dentists have been using Hawthorne dental crowns and bridges for decades to repair our patients’ smiles. These versatile dental restorations give us many options when it comes to repairing and replacing teeth. With our help, your child could soon:Restore Broken or Missing Teeth Read Transcript
With bridge work, we're able to restore missing teeth, and we use two adjacent teeth to support the missing teeth. Impressions are taken and we match the tooth with adjacent teeth, so it'll look natural, and it comes back as one piece and we cement it in permanently.
When you have missing teeth, you have areas of musculature on your face that are not supported. Over time, your other teeth will start to mal-align and get spaces and teeth shift, So it's important to replace missing teeth just for the overall support of your structure in your muscles of your face, and also ability to be able to chew better.
- Eat a wider variety of foods
- Enjoy a complete and beautiful smile once again
- Improve their overall oral health
- Feel more confident around their peers
Crowns & Bridges Repair Many Types of Dental Damage
When you partner with us for your child’s dental repair, you can count on our team to do the job right the first time. We’ll use digital impressions for the most precise results, meaning your child won’t have to deal with any messy goop to get their dental restoration. We offer several options for crowns and bridges, including:
- Single Crown For Tooth Repair – A beautiful new crown can cap a damaged or diseased tooth to strengthen it and prevent further damage. It will look as natural as the patient’s other teeth.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – A bridge spans the gap left behind by missing teeth. This bridge will anchor on either end to nearby teeth, restoring the bite and giving the patient back a beautiful smile.
- Implant-Supported Crowns and Bridges – For teens or adults missing a tooth, we can place a dental implant where the tooth was, then secure a new crown to the top. This will result in a natural-looking replacement tooth, and almost all chewing capacity will be restored.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Unlike a traditional bridge, this bridge anchors to at least two dental implants rather than natural teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are usually made from porcelain or zirconia and provide a midrange repair between a filling and a crown.
Let us repair your child’s smile using Hawthorne dental crowns and bridges. Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment, or make one .