Dr. Karen Armour became a dentist in 1980 because she wanted the freedom to help patients by being a community health provider. She also wanted to be able to have a family and prayerfully see immediate results for her patients.
In fact, patients love her because she takes the time to listen to them. Dr. Armour is gentle and compassionate. Her 40 years of experience have shown her that dentistry is a rewarding profession, and she’s not looking to retire anytime soon!
In her free time, Dr. Armour enjoys reading, doing mission work, travelling, and working as a plus-sized model.
Dr. Armour’s credentials include:
- DDS – Howard University 1980
- General Dentistry – Morrisiania Family Healthy Care Center
- Lincoln Hospital
- Our Lady of Mercy Hospital – 1980-1981
- Business Woman of the Year Award – 1985
- Esthetician – 2008
- Certifications – Botox, Mini Implants, Perio Protect, Solea Laser