If your child’s smile is suffering, you’re in the right place. Dr. Arlene M. Joyner has been taking care of smiles for over four decades, and she and her team would love to take care of your child’s as well. We offer several types of pediatric restorative dentistry in Hawthorne that can help your child:Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
Right now, restorative dentistry is always important. We're able to replace a missing tooth structure. We do it with crowns. We're able to do bonding treatments. Missing teeth, we're able to replace them with implants. We do traditional as well as mini implants. It's also with ortho, we're able to close spaces as well. Sometimes you may not need to replace the missing tooth, just need to be realigned. Braces accomplish that too.
- Bite and chew more comfortably again
- Smile with more confidence no matter the setting
- Speak up in public knowing their smile looks great
- Improve their oral and overall health
- Look healthier and more vibrant
We Make It Easy to Get the Restorative Care Your Child’s Smile Needs
No matter what shape your family’s smiles are in, we can help. Dr. Joyner and Dr. Tucker love taking care of children’s smiles, including those with special needs. Plus, we have other dentists on staff who can handle any sort of dental need parents bring to us. Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Tooth Fillings – Both kids and adults love that we can use our special dental laser to repair cavities with very little discomfort. Often, no anesthesia is needed, and you don’t have to worry about leaving with a numb mouth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are used when a repair requires more coverage than a standard tooth filling can offer.
- Root Canals – This procedure allows us to save your child’s diseased tooth while ending their throbbing toothache.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We use digital impressions and only the finest materials (like zirconium) to create new restorations. Your child will have a more beautiful smile and be able to eat their favorite foods again.
Get your child’s mouth back in shape with our pediatric restorative dentistry in Hawthorne. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.