- Achieve healthy smiles for your children with our help
- Special needs patients are always welcome
- We’re open as late as 6 p.m. & on Saturdays
Keeping your child’s smile looking great takes a little effort. Not only does your child need a good oral care regimen at home, but they also need to visit a pediatric dentist regularly for professional dental care. That’s where Hawthorne Smile Spa comes in. We offer general dentistry in Hawthorne that will help you and your child:Keeping Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Keeping Your Smile Healthy
Here we have a philosophy of having regular routine dental visits. So every patient we'd like to see a minimum twice a year, some we see up to four or more times a year, depending on their needs. And we begin with the end in mind. What would you like to accomplish? What do we see you needing? Good patient education I think is key. We have many metrics between videos and simulations that we can show you to help you understand what is going on with your mouth and your body. And so that you can help us understand what you are looking for so that we can work together and get to that goal.
- Catch and treat small dental problems early on
- Gain confidence
- Prevent the need for more extensive dental work
- Maintain fresh breath and a good appearance
- Avoid dental emergencies that can be painful and costly
Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule your child’s next regular dental visit. We also see treat parents! For your convenience, we’re open until 6 p.m. three days a week, plus we have Saturday hours available. We’re located on South Inglewood Avenue, not far from SpaceX.
Let Our Skills Keep Your Child Smiling
It’s no secret that the best-looking smiles get routine dental care. Just like a car needs regular maintenance to keep running smoothly, a smile needs regular care to stay in shape.
That’s why at Hawthorne Smile Spa, we’re proud we can offer such a fantastic lineup of general dental care services. Our patients always receive the best care possible. That holds true no matter who you are. We love taking care of kids’ smiles as well as those with special needs. We welcome everyone to our dental practice.
Below are some types of general dentistry we provide:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visit us every six months for a routine pediatric checkup and cleaning.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – This treatment will help keep your child’s tooth enamel strong and decay-free.
- Tooth Sealants – These thin plastic coatings form a barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gentle laser treatment removes damaged gum tissue painlessly.
- Mouthguards and Night Guards – We can make custom-fit appliances to protect your child’s teeth during sports or to prevent teeth grinding while sleeping.
- Chronic Dry Mouth and Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – Laser treatment can help with these conditions, and we can recommend specialty rinses as well.
With Hawthorne general dentistry, your little ones can achieve and maintain a smile anyone would envy! Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.