- Your child can relax with our choice of sedation options
- We routinely treat special needs patients
- Your child & you will feel at home in our welcoming environment
Many of our longtime patients were once fearful of coming to the dentist. Maybe your child is in the same situation. If your kid experiences dental anxiety, rest assured that the team at Hawthorne Smile Spa knows how to help. We specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Hawthorne so your child can:A Gentle and Comfortable Experience Read Transcript
A Gentle and Comfortable Experience
We have many options to help the anxious patient here. A, from the knowledge of our doctors and staff and comforting nature that we have, to many other options. We have laughing gas, nitrous oxide available. We have oral sedations available. We have general anesthesia available for anyone who needs that. We have nice painless dentistry options using our Solea laser that we can accommodate most people and we really shine in taking the anxious dental patient, whether it's old or young, and turning them into very confident dental patient.
- Reduce or completely eliminate your child’s dental fear
- Get the high-quality dental care your child’s smile needs
- Lower your child’s anxiety level about future dental visits
- Gain peace of mind about your child’s oral health
- Avoid the need for more extensive dental work later on
Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to schedule a visit for relaxing dental care. Your child will be glad you did!
Your Child Will Enjoy Compassionate Dentistry From Our Experienced Team
Our dentists and staff are specially trained to help even the most nervous patient relax during their dental visit. That includes patients with special needs. We go out of our way to help all patients feel welcomed and at home. Here are some things about our practice that our patients enjoy:
- We have aquariums in the waiting room and in the operatory.
- Patients can watch TV while we tend to their smile.
- There is calming music throughout the practice.
- Digital imaging, lasers, and other technology improve patient comfort.
- We have state-of-the-art air and water filtration systems.
Our Dental Sedation Options Will Calm Your Child’s Anxious Nerves
Some patients need a little extra help getting relaxed, so we offer a variety of dental sedation options. We’ll discuss them in detail with you and your child and help you decide on the one that works best for your family’s situation:
- Inhaled Sedation – The patient will breathe in laughing gas that will give them an all-over feeling of light euphoria.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your family’s dentist will prescribe a small pill for the patient to take before their procedure. It will help the patient fully relax while in our dental chair.
- General Anesthesia – We have a medical anesthesiologist who comes in to perform this type of deep sedation. They can put the patient in a sleeplike state and safely intubate their airway as needed.
No matter how fearful your child is, our team can help him or her get the dental care their smile needs. Call the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Hawthorne: 310-982-4895. You can also request an appointment online.