- Sleep better & feel better during the day
- A custom appliance will stop snoring
- We help children & their parents with sleep apnea
If your child snores loudly or wakes up in the morning still feeling exhausted, they could be suffering from sleep apnea symptoms. Don’t worry, however, as relief is available from Hawthorne Smile Spa using a custom oral appliance. We will help them manage their Hawthorne sleep apnea so they can:Get a Better Night's Sleep Read Transcript
Get a Better Night's Sleep
Sleep apnea is an issue that we're addressing. We were realizing the importance of being able to sleep well and breathe. We've learned a lot of patients have issues with sleep and health issues by not having adequate sleep. We've learned how to have home devices that they'll wear, that are not as cumbersome as the CPAP, but they're able to wear an appliance that they place in their mouth that'll let their jaw be in a position, relaxed that'll relieve them from snoring at night and let them have a more restful and healthy sleep, as well as if they're married, their partner, have a healthy, restful sleep, as well. And we do different exams, tests the patients will take, and questionnaires can help us tailor the perfect appliance for them.
- Get a full night of restful, rejuvenating sleep
- Eliminate noisy snoring
- Wake up feeling rested and energized
- Focus better and be more productive at school
- Improve their overall health
Don’t go another day without getting your child the help they need! Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule a sleep apnea consultation. We’re conveniently located on South Inglewood Avenue, not far from SpaceX and Northrop Grumman.
Eliminate Your Child’s Sleep Apnea Problems Soon
Using a custom-fit oral appliance, our dentists at Hawthorne Smile Spa can help your child – or you – overcome sleep apnea symptoms. Rather than dealing with a bulky, noisy CPAP machine, the appliance is easy to carry along on overnight trips and is comfortable to wear.
Here’s how obstructive sleep apnea occurs:
- The tongue and other soft tissues in the back of the throat relax and block the airway during sleep.
- When this happens, sleep apnea sufferers will stop breathing for a few seconds until they wake up just long enough to take a few normal breaths.
- Then they’ll drift back to sleep again, usually without any awareness of what is happening.
Your child’s custom sleep apnea appliance will move their lower jaw forward to help keep their airway open while they sleep. Plus, it will help cut down on noisy snoring. Early intervention for sleep apnea problems can allow your child to get the rest they need to function better throughout their day.
With help from Hawthorne Smile Spa, your family can be free from sleep apnea in Hawthorne. Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online. Be sure to schedule your child’s next regular checkup at the same time!