- Kids, special needs patients, & parents are welcome
- Extended hours make scheduling easy
- Advanced technology means precise treatment
It’s simple – when you visit Hawthorne Smile Spa, your child’s needs come first. Our dentists and staff work hard to give each young patient an exceptional experience. Maybe that’s why we’ve stayed in business since 1985 and have treated three generations of patients. Here are a few of the many reasons you should make us your child’s home for comprehensive dental care in Hawthorne:
- We cater to everyone – children, those with special needs, and parents.
- We offer your child three relaxing levels of sedation – laughing gas, oral conscious sedation, and even general anesthesia.
- Our office is modern and very comfortable, with amenities and play areas.
- We use state-of-the-art technology like the Solea dental laser, digital panoramic and cephalometric X-rays, and The Wand for more comfortable injections.
- Your family can schedule appointments in the late afternoon and on Saturdays.
- Our dentists and staff focus on patient education so you can make the best decisions regarding your child’s dental care.
We’d love to be your family’s go-to dentist office. Give us a call today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment for your child or a loved one. You’ll find us at 13412 S. Inglewood Ave., not far from LAX.
Take Advantage of All We Have to Offer
Your child and your entire family will always receive top-notch dental care at Hawthorne Smile Spa. We listen intently to our young patients’ wants and needs, then make recommendations for treatment accordingly. You’ll never feel rushed through the office or that your child is just another set of teeth that need fixing.
We focus on your child, the individual, and your family will always receive personalized treatment from us. We understand the needs of children and special needs patients as well as their parents. Our team will make everyone feel welcomed and at home here.
In addition, we’re the only laser dentist in Hawthorne, featuring a Solea laser that we use for several different procedures. Our office is stocked with other advanced technology like 3-D imaging for precise diagnosis and treatment as well as intraoral cameras that let you see inside your child’s mouth just like our dentist can.
Patients’ parents also appreciate the lengths we go to for their comfort and safety. We’ve installed a military-grade water filtration system at our dental chairs, plus we have a hospital-grade HEPA air filtration system.
Expect a High Level of Personalized Dental Care From Our Team
When your child comes in for the first visit, you’ll notice that we spend a lot of time on diagnosis and patient education. We make certain that we fully understand your child’s needs and dental situation, then we advise you on what’s needed so you can decide what’s best for your child’s situation.
We’ll take time to answer any questions so you have a thorough understanding of your child’s dental needs.
For comprehensive dental care in Hawthorne, look no further than Hawthorne Smile Spa. Call us today at 310-982-4895 to schedule an appointment for your little one. You can also make an appointment .