- We have board-certified pediatric dentists on staff
- We welcome special needs patients of all ages
- Extended hours make scheduling easy
Hawthorne family dentistry comes naturally for us. We have families ourselves, and we understand the value of good quality dentistry for the whole family. Dr. Arlene M. Joyner and her team have been treating generations of families for many years. Benefits of our family dental care include:Dental Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Dental Care for the Whole Family
Having so many specialists sets our office apart. I believe we have the unique ability to be able to care for you from days old, all the way up through old age. We have the right people here that can take care of 99% of your dental needs. And if not, we know where to send you for the other 1%.
- Convenient late afternoon and Saturday hours that work around your schedule
- Three forms of sedation that will ensure a relaxing visit for every family member
- Dentists and staff who truly care and enjoy delivering the best care possible
- An inviting office environment with aquariums, TVs, and relaxing music throughout
- The ability and willingness to treat patients with special needs
Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to schedule appointments for your crew. We’re located on South Inglewood Avenue, not far from Northrop Grumman and SpaceX. For your convenience, we’re open until 6 p.m. three days a week, plus we have Saturday hours available.
Give Your Family the Best Care Possible
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we treat patients of all ages, usually beginning at age 1. However, if your newborn is having trouble breastfeeding or bottle feeding, we can often help them as well. In many cases, a simple frenectomy (tongue-tie) procedure will allow them to feed normally with no problems. We will even help pregnant moms get the dental care they need to ensure their babies are born as healthy as possible.
Our team stays up to date on the latest literature and studies as they relate to children, plus Drs. Arlene M. Joyner and Brent Tucker are board-certified pediatric dentists. That makes us uniquely qualified to treat your little ones. With most general dentists, this is not the case. We also have an anesthesiologist, oral surgeon, and orthodontist to take care of your family’s specialty needs in-house.
In addition, we always have and always will welcome special needs patients of all ages. We believe they are underserved in our community, and we enjoy treating them so they get the high-quality dental care their smiles deserve.