- Kids aren't afraid to get a filling at our office
- Laser dental care is comfortable
- Your child's experience is our top priority
Hawthorne Smile Spa is the only practice in the area using a laser to complete dental work. Our patients thank us for it every single day, especially the little ones receiving a filling! You and your child will love laser dentistry in Hawthorne because:
- The patient experiences complete comfort – we rarely have to numb!
- Treatment is accurate and efficient.
- Our Solea laser can address multiple issues from cavity prep to gum disease treatment.
- There are no strange sounds or sensations while we work.
If you think your child would benefit from laser dentistry, give us a call at 310-982-4895 to set up their next appointment. We are here for your family!
Enjoy The Many Uses of Dental Laser Treatment
The thing we love most about the dental laser is just how many treatments it can help us complete! Our laser works on all tissues, which means it is gentle enough to treat gums and powerful enough to prepare a cavity for a filling. Dental lasers are most commonly used for:
- Preparing a tooth for a filling
- Completing oral surgery
- Treating gum infection
- Tongue- and lip-tie removal
No matter how we are using the laser, the patient feels very little anxiety because the laser is barely noticeable. There are no strange sounds. There are no painful or uncomfortable sensations. There is very little pressure in the mouth. We find that by removing the anxiety-causing elements of dentistry, we can ensure a more pleasant experience for our smallest patients as well as patients with special needs.
Your Child Will Love Our Patient-Friendly Environment
Every member of our practice is dedicated to creating a patient-friendly environment. Laser dentistry is one part of that. Patients of all ages love the comfortable atmosphere at Hawthorne Smile Spa. We use aquariums and televisions to create space for your child’s mind to escape while we work. We also play calming music throughout the office to help our patients’ busy bodies relax.
For patients who need extra care, we also offer three levels of dental sedation. While a dental laser rarely requires local anesthesia because it is so incredibly comfortable, some of our young patients still need a touch of help in order to relax in our operatory, and that’s ok! We offer:
- Inhaled Sedation – Commonly known as laughing gas, this is a quick and easy way for the patient to zone out while we work.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Deeper anxiety might require the patient to take a sedative before coming to the office.
- General Anesthesia – For patients who need to be asleep in order to have work done, we offer general anesthesia so that there is no memory of the dental work.
We are confident that laser dentistry in Hawthorne, CA will change the way you and your child think about dentistry. Set your child up for a long life with a healthy smile when you trust our team for their dental care.