No one likes to think about the possibility of their child having a dental emergency. However, chances are that one day they’ll experience one. That’s why it’s a good idea to have the name of a qualified dentist on hand just in case.
Hawthorne Smile Spa has a number of talented dentists on staff who have seen every type of dental emergency imaginable over the years. Your child’s smile will be in good hands with their skilled and compassionate care.
- Inhaled Sedation – They can receive safe inhaled sedation in the form of laughing gas. In mere moments, they’ll begin to feel relaxed from head to toe after breathing in this sweet-smelling gas.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Older children will take a small pill before their exam or procedure that will give them an all-over feeling of calmness. The effects will last for several hours.
- General Anesthesia – Our medical anesthesiologist will administer our deepest level of sedation. Your child won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of their procedure, and they won’t remember anything about it afterward.
Below are a few of the treatments we may use to repair your child’s smile and help them feel normal again:
- Tooth Filling – We’ll repair your child’s tooth to stop their pain and make chewing comfortable again.
- Root Canal Treatment – This treatment will end dental pain and save teeth.
- Tooth Extraction – Stop a toothache and protect your child’s oral health with an extraction.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove these third molars to prevent pain or oral health problems.