Did you understand that kids as young as 4 or 5 can gain from the care of an expert orthodontist? At that age, we can analyze their developing mouths to catch early indications of orthodontic issues or issues with a throat that’s too narrow. Early treatment can often prevent the need for extensive orthodontic work in the future, even enabling kids to bypass braces completely often.
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we have an extremely trained pediatric dentist, Dr. Joyner, plus we have our own in-house orthodontist, Dr. Joyner. You can be certain your kid will get the absolute finest pediatric orthodontic care possible. We’ve treated many kids with orthodontics for years!
Below is a list of some of the pediatric orthodontic treatments we offer:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – A narrow airway can cause breathing issues for your kid, however, we can assist with an individualized appliance developed to broaden the throat.
- Interventional Orthodontics – Specialized early treatment can help reduce the requirement for braces or other orthodontic care later on.
- Space Maintainers – This hardware can assist keep your kid’s teeth from moving while waiting on adult teeth to emerge.
- Conventional Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment can correct the alignment of even the most irregular teeth and appropriate extreme bite issues.
- Invisalign Treatment – Rather than metal brackets and wires, this treatment uses clear plastic trays to line up teeth in their correct positions.
- ClearCorrect Treatment – This treatment is similar to Invisalign, however is usually more economical.
- SureSmile® Treatment – For some patients, this sort of clear aligner therapy may be preferred.
Offer your kid the very best orthodontic treatment you can by taking them to a relied-on pediatric orthodontist to learn about our braces for kids in Inglewood, CA. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to arrange a consultation with a member of our skilled team.