Did you know that kids as young as 4 or 5 can benefit from the care of an expert orthodontist? At that age, we can analyze their developing mouths to catch early signs of orthodontic problems or issues with an airway that’s too narrow. Early treatment can typically prevent the requirement for extensive orthodontic work later, even permitting kids to bypass braces altogether in most cases.
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we have two board-certified pediatric dentists, Drs. Arlene Joyner and Brent Tucker, plus we have our own in-house orthodontist, Dr. Floyd Cawthon. You can be certain your child will get the very best pediatric orthodontic care possible. We’ve cared for thousands of children with orthodontics for over three and a half decades!
Below is a list of a few of the pediatric orthodontic treatments we offer:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – A narrow air passage can trigger breathing issues for your kid. We can assist with a unique appliance created to broaden the airway.
- Interventional Orthodontics – Specialized early treatment can help in reducing the requirement for braces or other orthodontic care later.
- Space Maintainers – This hardware can help keep your kid’s teeth from shifting while waiting on permanent teeth to emerge.
- Standard Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment can correct the alignment of even the most crooked teeth and correct severe bite problems.
- Invisalign – Rather than metal brackets and wires, this treatment utilizes clear plastic trays to align teeth in their correct positions.
- ClearCorrect – This treatment is similar to Invisalign but is normally less costly.
- SureSmile® – For some patients, this type of clear aligner treatment might be chosen.
Offer your kid the best orthodontic treatment you can by taking them to a reliable pediatric orthodontist in Del Aire. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to make an appointment for a free consultation, or .