For more than 35 years, Dr. Arlene Joyner and our team have worked hard to create an inclusive family dentistry practice where everyone is made to feel welcome and at home. Our practice was originally started to ensure that kids of the Los Angeles community could have access to a high degree of oral care.
Over the years, that’s precisely what we’ve delivered. Both Dr. Joyner and Dr. Brent Tucker are board-certified pediatric dentists. You can feel confident in their great care for your kids.
But that’s not all. We additionally welcome special needs patients to our practice. We understand they deserve a stunning smile the same way any other individual does. Our dentists and team are particularly trained to recognize the distinct needs and feelings of special needs patients and will make them feel relaxed and at home here.
Basically, regardless of what sort of oral care you and your family members need, you can get it at Hawthorne Smile Spa. Several of our solutions consist of:
- Pediatric Dentistry – Your little ones will be in qualified hands with our board-certified pediatric dentists.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Pick from veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and a lot more to spruce up your or your loved one’s smile.
- Orthodontics – Our dentists and orthodontist use three types of clear teeth aligners, and traditional dental braces are available, too.
- Implant Dentistry – We position and restore implants in our office so you can get your whole therapy done right here.
- General Dentistry – We maintain kids’ and parents’ grins with regular exams, periodontal disease treatment, and preventive treatments.
- Emergency Dentistry – When you require help most, we keep times open in our schedule so we can fit your household in rapidly.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can fix any type of smile and restore a strong bite with a wide array of treatments.