Did you understand that kids as young as 4 or 5 can get from the care of a specialist orthodontist? At that age, we can examine their developing mouths to catch early signs of orthodontic concerns or issues with a throat that’s too narrow. Early treatment can frequently prevent the requirement for extensive orthodontic work in the future, even permitting kids to bypass braces completely frequently.
At Hawthorne Smile Spa, we have a highly trained pediatric dentist, Dr. Joyner, plus we have our own in-house orthodontist, Dr. Joyner. You can be particular that your kid will receive the outright finest pediatric orthodontic care possible. We’ve dealt with many kids with orthodontics for over 3 and a half decades!
Below is a list of some of the pediatric orthodontic treatments we offer:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – A narrow airway can cause breathing issues for your kid, however, we can aid with an individualized appliance developed to broaden the throat.
- Interventional Orthodontics – Specialized early treatment can help in reducing the requirement for braces or other orthodontic care later.
- Space Maintainers – This hardware can help keep your child’s teeth from moving while waiting on adult teeth to emerge.
- Conventional Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment can correct the alignment of even the most irregular teeth and right severe bite issues.
- Invisalign Treatment – Rather than metal brackets and wires, this treatment utilizes clear plastic trays to line up teeth in their proper positions.
- ClearCorrect Treatment – This treatment resembles Invisalign, however is usually more economical.
- SureSmile® Treatment – For some patients, this kind of clear aligner therapy may be chosen.
Offer your kid the best orthodontic treatment you can by taking them to a trusted pediatric orthodontist to discover our braces for kids in View Park-Windsor Hills. Call Hawthorne Smile Spa today at 310-982-4895 to arrange a consultation with a member of our skilled staff.