When you make your bucket list, you probably aren’t going to include oral surgery. It wouldn’t make your list of favorite things, either.
Yet, it is an important part of modern dental care. You want to go to a team that you trust if you or someone you love needs dental surgery. You will find that team at our Hawthorne, CA dental office.
The right procedure can address ongoing problems and set you up for long-term oral health. You can receive a number of treatments at Hawthorne Smile Spa. We are here for your family when you need us.
Call 310-982-4895 to schedule a consultation to discuss who oral surgery could be right for your oral care needs.
Count on Quality Care
Our patients know that we seek to make dental care as simple as it can be. By offering a wide ranges of services, we often can address problems while they are smile. In many cases, this will keep you from needing invasive care.
However, some issues can arise regardless of what preventive actions you have taken. We can advise you on what can be done to solve those problems and get your oral health back on the right track.
Our aim is to set you up for healthy smiles for decades to come. Knowing when surgery is needed or can be beneficial is important. Our team members want you to have all the information that you need to make the right decision.
Let’s work together to keep your family’s smiles in the best condition they can be.
Select the Services You Need
Different problems require different solutions. Thankfully, you can come to our office for all of these procedures:
- Tooth Removal – Extracting a tooth can be necessary when the tooth is too damaged for restorative care, when the tooth complicates orthodontic care, or when the taking out the tooth can improve the benefits of implants.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Your third molars can cause several problems if your jaw is not large enough for them to erupt cleanly. Taking out your wisdom teeth can spare you from decades of dental dilemmas.
- Bone Grafts – Strengthen your jaw by replacing lost bone tissue with this procedure.
- Gum Grafts – Gum recession can expose the roots of your teeth. A gum graft can repair your gumline and protect your roots.
- Sinus Lifts – This bone graft procedure builds up the bone in your upper jaw.
- Ridge Augmentations – After you lose teeth, ridge augmentation can help you maintain your jaw while you prepare for implants.
Let Us Help You
Our team is ready to help you and your loved ones improve and maintain your dental health. Come to us for everything from preventive and cosmetic care to restorative services and oral surgery in Hawthorne, CA.