Finding a family dentist is great for you and your loved ones.

We can be your family’s dental home in Hawthorne, CA. As our own Dr. Tucker explains in the video below, our team of professionals can help everyone from infants to the elders in your family.

He explains that we can handle 99 percent of your dental problems. For that remaining 1 percent, we know where to refer you for top-quality care.

Let us get to know you and your loved ones.

Call Hawthorne Smile Spa at 310-982-4895 or schedule online for an appointment.