For more than 35 years, Dr. Arlene Joyner and our team have striven to build an inclusive family dentistry practice where everyone is made to feel at home. Our practice was originally established to make sure that kids of the Los Angeles area would have access to a high degree of oral care.
Over the years, that’s precisely what we’ve delivered. Both Dr. Joyner and Dr. Tucker are board-certified pediatric dentists. You can feel great in their ability to take care of your children.
But that’s not all. We also welcome special needs patients to our practice. We recognize they should have a beautiful smile like anyone else. Our dentists and team are particularly trained to recognize the unique needs and feelings of special needs patients and will make them feel relaxed and at home here.
Basically, no matter what kind of oral care you and your family members need, you can receive it at Hawthorne Smile Spa. A few of our solutions include:
- Pediatric Dentistry – Your children will certainly be in good hands with our board-certified pediatric dentists.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Select from veneers, teeth bleaching, cosmetic bonding, and much more to spruce up your or your loved one’s smile.
- Orthodontics – Our dentists and orthodontist offer three selections for clear teeth aligners, and standard braces are available, as well.
- Implant Dentistry – We place and restore implants so you can get your entire care in our practice.
- General Dentistry – We maintain youngsters’ and moms and dads’ smiles with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and preventive therapies.
- Emergency Dentistry – We keep spaces open in our schedule so we can fit your family in rapidly when you need assistance most.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can fix any smile and renew a solid bite with a large selection of treatments.