For more than 35 years, Dr. Arlene Joyner and our team have worked hard to build an inclusive family dental practice where every person is made to feel welcome and at home. Our practice was originally founded so that children of the Los Angeles area would have access to a high level of dental care.
Over the decades, that’s precisely what we’ve delivered. Both Dr. Joyner and Dr. Brent Tucker are board-certified pediatric dentists. You can feel confident in their ability to take care of your little ones.
But that’s not all. We also welcome special needs patients to our practice. We know they deserve a beautiful smile just like anyone else. Our dentists and staff are specially trained to understand the unique needs and feelings of special needs patients and will make them feel comfortable and at home here.
Simply put, no matter what type of dental care you and your family need, you can find it at Hawthorne Smile Spa. Some of our services include:
- Pediatric Dentistry – Your little ones will be in good hands with our board-certified pediatric dentists.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Choose from veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and much more to dress up your or your loved one’s smile.
- Orthodontics – Our dentists and orthodontist offer three choices for clear teeth aligners, and standard braces are available, too.
- Implant Dentistry – We place and restore implants in our office so you can get your entire treatment completed here.
- General Dentistry – We keep children’s and parents’ smiles healthy and intact with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and preventive treatments.
- Emergency Dentistry – We keep slots open in our schedule so we can fit your family in quickly when you need help most.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can repair any smile and renew a strong bite with a wide assortment of treatments.